a new way to generate
excitement and revenue...
The HD Golf SImulator at Real Sports,
North America's Best Sports Bar, as voted by ESPN
In today's technology driven society, both young and old are looking for entertainment that is more dynamic and interactive. The most successful venues continue to evolve, finding new ways to attract and satisfy today's modern consumer. That's why all different types of entertainment venues like sports bars, bowling alleys, pool halls, casinos, and arcades are installing High Definition Golf™ simulators. Simulators are quickly growing in popularity as a fun way for families and friends to spend a few hours together. Having a simulator is an easy way for venues to build a loyal customer base and extend the length of customers' visits.
Top 4 Reasons to Install an HD Golf™ Simulator in Your Venue:
HD Golf™ simulators are as easy for customers to use as an ATM machine. They are virtually maintenance-free, and come with remote diagnostics and support.
- Draw a crowd through the thrill of competition! Hold regular league nights, tournaments and longest drive/closest-to-the-pin contests
- Don't just show sports games on flat screen TVs, set yourself apart! These floor to ceiling screens can be setup to display live sporting events and movies
- Generate additional revenue. Venues typically rent the systems out for $30 or $40/hour
- Drive food & beverage sales by promoting specials with scrolling onscreen advertising
- Provide free entertainment for the entire space. Onlookers love drinking and eating while they watch players compete