4 Critical Success Factors
FOR INDOOR GOLF Facilities
Thinking about opening an indoor golf facility? You are not alone. Indoor golf centers are springing up around the world to meet a growing demand. Golfers today are looking for ways to keep up their game all year round. Indoor golf provides a convenient solution to practice and play more regularly, no matter what the weather.Having worked closely with indoor golf facilities for nearly a decade, here are 4 critical factors that have helped make those golf centers we've worked with a success!
Marketing and promotional activities, as well as ambience are also important but if your customers don’t have a good indoor golf experience playing on a quality product, then they most likely
will not return.
There are approximately a dozen commercially available brands of golf simulators on the market today. Most of which are based on 20 year old technology, utilizing photo diode strips mounted in the floor and walls. These simulators cannot provide accurate shot analysis and reproduction. In addition, the photo diodes are prone to failure as a result of damage caused by dust or even food or beverages. These simulators typically use conventional 3D graphics to reproduce the golf courses, and look like a children’s video game instead of a realistic golf course.
- Accurate shot analysis and reproduction
- Photo-realistic graphics utilizing the latest modeling techniques
- Integrated software for golf center management and golf instruction
- Ease of use
About High Definition Golf™ Simulators:
Advanced computer vision ball & club tracking:
- The most advanced ball and club tracking from the company that pioneered computer vision technology in the golf simulator industry
- HD Golf™ simulators make more measurements, more accurately than any other simulator – by far (e.g. club face angle 0.1° open)
- Allows customers to play shots the same way they would on the real course
- Our revolutionary image processing software combines high resolution digital images, satellite data and geophysical data into 3D models to produce a totally realistic indoor golf experience
- HD Golf™ looks and plays like you are on the actual golf course - competitive systems use conventional 3D graphics that look like kids’ video games
- Very easy to operate via touchscreen – as easy to use as an ATM
- Does not require an attendant to operate the simulator
- HD Golf™ simulators utilize only high quality, business/industrial-rated components including cameras, projectors and computers. – no photo diode lens covers to wear out, etc.
- Example: We don’t use home PC’s like other sim manufacturers – we use high performance business workstations
- HD Golf™ simulators are famous for reliability. We have the most robust, field proven computer vision based ball/club tracking in the industry
- HD Golf™ systems have a track record with “up-time” better than 99%
- Extensive remote diagnostics – just press a button and you are connected with ourengineering/customer support – they can diagnose system on-line
- Our hitting screens–high tech material, multi-layer – low rebound, low noise, much greater durability than competitive systems, does not show ball marks
- Video Swing Analysis
- Swing Dynamics
- Weight Transfer/Balance Analysis
- Plug and play with no need for a second computer
- All information presented on the touch screen and large screen for easy review. Shot data and club data is completely integrated with your swing